The End-of-Life date for the Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption 5.0 (or TMEE 5.0) is on June 30, 2019.
It includes the following products:
- Endpoint Encryption – File Encryption 5.0
- Endpoint Encryption – Full Disk Encryption 5.0
- Endpoint Encryption – Policy Server 5.0
- Endpoint Encryption – Endpoint Management for Microsoft Bitlocker 5.0
- Endpoint Encryption – Endpoint Management for Apple Filevault 5.0
For more information regarding supported Trend Micro products/versions, refer to this KB article: Supported Trend Micro Products/Versions
It is recommended to verify the version of TMEE that is currently in use. If it is at version 5.0, refer to the articles below to upgrade both TMEE Policy Server and FDE/FE before TMEE 5.0’s EOL.
- Policy Server: Upgrading PolicyServer
- Endpoint Encryption Agents: Upgrading Endpoint Encryption Agents
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.