On certain instances, a SafeLock golden image may need to be recreated. This article shows the steps to take before recreating the golden image.
Before creating the golden image, the existing agent GUID must be deleted first. Do the steps below:
- Open a command prompt, and navigate to the Safe Lock agent installation directory using the command below:
cd "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock".
- Open the Registry Editor.
Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Navigate to HKLM\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\SafeLock\2\WKSrv\ManagedMode\Agent.
- Delete the entry for GUID, and then close the Registry Editor.
- Go to \<SafeLock install folder>\, and delete the following:
- \McAgnt\msgstore folder
- \McAgnt\mslstore folder
- Proceed in creating a golden image.