Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security 10.0 released a patch and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center,
This patch includes the following:
- Issue 1: The URL filtering feature may not be able to block certain URLs.
Solution 1: This patch updates the UMH module to ensure that the URL filtering feature works normally.
- Issue 2: An error occurs when users save changes to the Scheduled Scan settings.
Solution 2: This patch updates the information in the database to resolve this issue.
- Issue 3: Microsoft(TM) Windows(TM) Server 2019 appears as "Windows Server 2016" on the Worry-Free Business Security web console.
Solution 3: This patch adds Windows Server 2019 to the mapping list.
- Issue 4: There is a typographical error on the "Live Status" page of the Worry-Free Business Security web console.
Solution 4: This patch corrects the typographical error on the "Live Status" page.
- Issue 5: An error occurs during Remote Installation.
Solution 5: This patch prevents the error so Remote Installation proceeds normally.
- Issue 6: The Device Control feature may not work under certain conditions.
Solution 6: This patch updates the Behavior Monitoring module to ensure that the Device Control feature works normally.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For Worry-Free Business Security 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released in Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by Worry-Free Business Security 10.0.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.