This KB lists the things to check if you are experiencing large database disk space.
Below are the things to check for when experiencing large disk space used by the Deep Security Database:
- Check the largest table in the Deep Security Database.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right-click on the Deep Security Database.
- Select Reports > Standard Reports > Disk Usage by Top Tables.
- Check the pruning settings of the DSM Console and adjust the settings according to your preference. Do the following:
- Login to the DSM Console.
- Navigate to Administration > System settings > Storage Tab.
- Check the SQL transaction logs. Refer to this KB article:
Microsoft SQL transaction log has grown to an extremely large size
- Review the Log and event storage best practices.