Learn how to create user accounts that have administrator or read-only privileges on Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
Do the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
- Navigate to Administration > Accounts Management.
- Click Add to create a new administrator account.
- Fill out the necessary information and click Save.
By default, an Administrator account will be created, unless you select Read only.
- An email confirmation will be sent, which contains a link to reset the password. Click the link and set a new password.
- Using the newly created account, log in to the Cloud Edge Cloud Console. The link is currently available to NABU only.
A successful login should redirect to the Cloud Edge Cloud Console.