How To: Common Task
- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- Navigate to the Profiles -> Reputation Database screen.
- From the left navigational menu, select Reputation DV.
How To: View License Details for a Reputation DV
- In the Reputation DV Status area, click View License Details. The License Status Details dialog lists general license information for the SMS and managed devices.
- To view a detailed list of licensed capabilities for a specific device, select the device from the table and click Details. The Licensed Capabilities dialog lists the license information for the device.
- To view details for a specific licensed capability, select the capability from the table and click Details. The Licensed Capability Details dialog displays information for the license. To view information about another license listed in the Licensed Capabilities dialog, click the left or right arrows in the License Capability Details dialog.
- Click Close to return to the previous dialog.
- Repeat previous step until all License-related dialog's close and you return to the main Reputation DV screen.
How To: Enable/Disable Automatic DV Download for a Reputation DV
- In the Reputation DV Status area, click Enable to receive automatic updates to the Reputation DV when a new DV becomes available,
- Click Disable if you do not want to receive automatic updates.
- Click Check Now to check for new updates to the Reputation DV if not set to Automatic DV Download.
How To: Import a Reputation DV package
Part 1: Web Download
- The Reputation DV is a subscription-based service. Open a web browser window to https://tmc.tippingpoint.com and login. If you have not already done so, create a TMC account using your Customer ID and Serial Number.
- From the top menu, select Releases -> Reputation DV -> SMS Full Reputation DV, the page lists all packages that are available. If you have a current Reputation DV subscription, Reputation DVs are included in the list. The most recent version is at the top of the list.
- To download the appropriate package do one of the following;
- Click the package name and when the software details page displays, press the Download button at the bottom left of the page.
- Press the Download button at the right hand of the page.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- After a few seconds, the File Download dialog box is displayed.
- Click Save. The Save As dialog box displays. Navigate to the location where you want to save the file, and click the Save button. The file will be saved to the location you specified. Note: To avoid unexpected behavior on the SMS, do not change the name of this file.
Part 2: SMS File Import
- In the Reputation DV Entries section click Import.
- Locate and select the file to import. Click OK to begin import.
How To: Reset a Reputation DV
- In the Reputation DV Entries section click Reset DV.
- Verify that you want to delete ALL Reputation DV entries in the Reputation Database and click OK.
Caution: Reset DV deletes ALL Reputation DV entries in the Reputation Database and CANNOT be undone. Reputation DV tag categories are NOT deleted.
Reference: SMS User Guide