- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- From the top navigation pane, click Profiles. The Profiles screen displays.
- From the navigation pane on the left, click the + sign next to the Inspection Profiles to expand the category.
- From the navigation pane on the left, locate and expand the Profile you will be working with.
- From the navigation pane on the left, click the + sign next to the User Defined Filters to expand the category.
- Select Reputation/GEO. The Reputation Filters and Settings screen displays.
- On the Reputation Settings section click Edit Settings (upper right hand)
- In the Edit Reputation Settings dialog, make any desired changed to the following settings:
- Locked: To lock the filter, select the Locked checkbox.
- Filter Matching Address: specify the addresses against which reputation filters are compared:
- Both Source and Destination Addresses
- Source Address only
- Destination Address only
- Lookup Packet Handling: specify how incoming packets are handled while a reputation lookup is in progress:
- Permit packets
- Drop packets
- Click OK.
Reference: SMS User Guide