Note: When SMS is configure to operate in HA mode and SMS client authentication occurs through a RADIUS server, the SMS HA configuration must make use of the shared virtual management IP address and that IP address must be set in the RADIUS server as a location from which to accept authentication requests.
- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to Admin->Authentication and Authorization.
- Select the Authentication option.
- In the Authentication Configuration area, select the RADIUS tab.
- To configure the primary RADIUS server click Edit in the Primary RADIUS Server area. To configure a backup RADIUS server click Edit in the Backup RADIUS Server area.
- The Edit RADIUS Server dialog box opens, enter the required information:
- Click OK to return to the Authentication screen.
|RADIUS Server Options|
|IP Address||The IP address of the RADIUS server.|
|Port||The port on the RADIUS server that listens for authentication requests.|
|Secret/Confirm Secret||The RADIUS secret set by the RADIUS server administrator, to be used by each RADIUS client, including the SMS server.|
|Timeout||The RADIUS server timeout, in seconds.|
Reference: SMS User Guide