- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Admin->Server Properties tab.
- Select the Network tab.
- In the Network Interface area enter the desired information:
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- IPv6 Address (if required)
- Default Router (if required)
- Click Apply.
Note 1: SMS High Availability (HA) is not supported with IPv6. If the SMS is IPv6 only, the HA configuration button will display an error when selected.
Note 2: The TMC service does not support IPv6. An SMS operating in IPv6-only mode will not be able to contact the TMC, unless the SMS IP address is NAT-ed or uses a proxy that has NAT configured.
Reference: SMS User Guide