Part 1: Web Download
- Open a web browser window and go to https://tmc.tippingpoint.com and login to TMC.
- From the top navigation pane, click Releases > Digital Vaccine > Digital Vaccines. The Digital Vaccines Packages page displays a list of available packages. By default, the most recent version is at the top of the list.
- To download the appropriate package do one of the following;
- Click the package name and when the software details page displays, press the Download button at the bottom left of the page.
- Press the Download button at the right hand of the page.
- Accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- After a few seconds, the File Download dialog box is displayed.
- Click Save. The Save As dialog box displays. Navigate to the location where you want to save the file, and click the Save button. The file will be saved to the location you specified.
Note: To avoid unexpected behavior on the SMS, do not change the name of this file.
Part 2: SMS File Import
- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- From the top navigation pane, click Profiles. The Profiles screen displays.
- Select the Digital Vaccines tab. The Digital Vaccines screen displays.
- In the DV Inventory section do one of the following:
- - In the DV Inventory section, click Import.
- - On the Menu Bar, select the File > Import > Digital Vaccine menu item.
- - Right-click an entry and click Import.
- Locate and select the file to import. Click OK to begin import.
The package downloads to the system and displays in the DV Inventory. You can now make this package active if desired, as well as view details, distribute, and remove the package.
Reference: SMS User Guide