- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Admin > Named Resources.
- Select the tab representing the named resource group you want to manage;
- Named IP Addresses
- Named VLAN IDs
- Named Email Addresses
- In the Named Resource Groups area, click New. The Create Named Resource Group dialog box displays. At the top is a field in which you enter the name of the group, and below that are two list boxes. The left one identifies resources available for inclusion in a group. The right one identifies resources you've selected to include in the group.
- In the dialog box, assign a Name to uniquely identify the group.
- Use the arrows between the two list boxes to move resources. To include a name resource into the group, select it in the left (Available) list box, then click the right arrow to move it to the right (Selected) list box.
- When you have moved all named resources into the Selected Named Resource list box on the right, click OK to save the new Named Resource Group.
Reference: SMS User Guide