- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Admin > Named Resources.
- Select the tab representing the named resource you want to manage;
- Named IP Addresses
- Named VLAN IDs
- Named Email Addresses
- In the Named Resource area, click New. The Create Named Resource dialog box displays. At the top is a field in which you enter the name of the group, and below that are two list boxes. The left one identifies resources available for inclusion in a group. The right one identifies resources you've selected to include in the group.
- In the dialog box, assign a Name to uniquely identify the resource.
- Enter the requested information, such as IP host, subnet, or range, when defining a named IP address, or VLAN ID or VLAN ID range when defining a named VLAN ID, or an email address when defining a named email address.
- Click OK to save.
Reference: SMS User Guide